8 January 2011

LoneLy??

Assalamualaikum..:(!!

Hey,so much I need to say...
Been lonely since the day..
The day you went away.

Suddenly , feeling like wanna sing this song tonight..not because I've been dump or what so ever broke up or what..But,he's been busy this weekend with the camp held by his seniors..GOSH!!its killing me deeply inside..Maybe,some of you are talking like this.."ala..this girl just take it easy la"..erm..I wish I can do that..to be frank..I just can't..because he always be there for me..accompany me..though,we're so damn far away..:(!!

And maybe some of you said..the song so not related to my situation..huhuhu!!hey,do I care??this is my blog..and my way of thinking..So!!just accept what I wrote la you guyzzz~~Jangan banyak songeh kut..:p!!
I'm just trying to emphasize the word of  lonely in this lyrics..ok??


Actually this picture kinda freaking me out..huhuhu!!I'm not like that..just telling you feeling lonely..and waiting for him..:(!!Picture below really suits me I guess..:(!!


Ok..I think it is enough about this lonely things..I mean the entry..not for me..because I'll remain lonely till he coming back to my side..huhuhuhu!!I wish the time past quickly..and Sunday comes as soon as possible..weee~~Insha Allah!!can't wait lor..:')!!

Waalaikumussalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment