24 May 2014

Clingy

Things going smoothly since my last post on January.
 Oh my!! Now it's May already. What did I do to myself for the time being. haha!!
I'm back in Malaysia end of January for my winter break coz someone asked me to and 
of course I would be glad to spend time with him. Who don't isn't it?? 
With your fiance, especially when we being part for months.
That's absolutely a chance you'll never let it go. 
I'm quickly make up my mind when he said want me to go back. haha
Well Mr. you've got yourself a clingy fiancee ( thousands clap)

I admit, being far from him, it's really really really tough.
 (see just to bold the tough I've faced, I've to say the word really sooo many times)
Well, I'm pretty clingy to him I admit. Want to be with him all the time if I can.
Just rang off the video call with him on wechat, I already sent him whatssap saying that, 
" I miss you sayang". haha! Now , you tell me how am I have to survive after married later??
It's going to be another tough things to face.
I'm pretty much sure if I'm not pursuing my medical degree right now
And pursue other courses, without second thoughts would quit my job and be full housewife.

That's how I love him, always want to be by his side. Accompany him during long hours of drive
Massage his back of neck if he sleepy anytime, feed him food when we eat, 
Miss his tease on me every time he can when I'm with him. (well,that's a lot actually)
His care,his worried face when I'm sick. His effort to make me happy everytime.
His efforts to give me everythings I want. 
Erm. I think I should asked for Louboutin pump then, haha!!
(in your dreams, Nadia)
But, I think Giusippe Zanotti wedges possible. haha!!
Oh myyyyy!! I'm just missing him soooo much!!!
If I can, I would always want to hold his arms and hands all the time.
Walk by his side everywhere he goes, Sleep in his arms everynight.
I hope he noticed already he got himself quite a clingy fiancee.
But, he still loves me. Wow!!That's just makes me loves him more. 

Till then, focus on final . Then, WEDDING coming up. May Allah ease and bless everything.
Insha Allah. Amin.





No comments:

Post a Comment