29 May 2014

Mature

Exams coming up in just two weeks more.But,here I am knocking on the keyboard
to type on new post. ( Don't follow this peeps )
Well, occasionally, there's really lots of going round and round my mind. 
( aihhh ) I can't just seems to do things any better than I did before.
Why oh why?? (keep on questioning)
But, then. My fiancee stood me up when he said I'm mature than before.
Well, literally. I can't seems to understand what he said.
( It's the old man thoughts speaking peeps. haha )
Now, suddenly it pop out my mind what he said to me before.
I guess that's why I can't seems to do things like I'm used to before.
Because back then ways I'm interpreting things and doing things in my life
were different than how I am now.

So foolish of me thinking I can do the same things like I'm used to.
I'm still growing up. I mean who does isn't it??
But, what I'm trying to say here is from our emotional and mind aspects.
This determine how we do works now which way differ than we used to when
like years ago.
Reminiscing the changes I've made. I guess it is.
It changed how me faced and deals things
It's not like I'm being hypocrite, not being myself, this just a change for something better.
Insha Allah. ( pray for me and you also! amin)

Well, it's always sweet to know someone paying every little things bout you.
It do flutters you. And, make you up above the roofs.
So, I'm approved. There's a proverb said,
 " A compliment can even makes whales dance "
Yeah. Imagining how the whale dance, makes me giggles.
But, here when his-old-man-kind-of-mind speaks to me. Its sweeps me off my feet.
Shows me that its wrong to have that kind of thoughts.
Thinking I can't do it anymore when the facts is I can.
It just I have new ways of doing things now. Yeahhhh!!!!
( wonder woman in me speaks )
I just have to enjoy and moves forward instead of clinging on the past me.
I just have to be done to past-me and strolling out new roads of new me.
Discovering the worlds, the thoughts, the adventures that awaits me
Embarks on new journey with this wonderful man by my side. Insha Allah.
He'll be the one whom guides me after this.
And praying Allah always care of my beloved parents and also his as what they care for both of us.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment