15 April 2011

VLog??!!

Assalamualaikum..

Hellllllllooooooooo you allllzzzzzzzzzzz~~ok..sangat over disitu...hahaha!!Who cares??Its my blog..hahaha!!
OK..today..I;m gonna talk about vlog..I know some of you maybe thinks that this vlog things are awesome...and there some of you thinks that those kind people who usually vlogging were show off or something like that..Ok..here this from me..I think it is awesome..because those people ready to express themselves..and show their opinions..in different way from us..because we usually tend to be an introvert..But,them??they are extrovert..really amazed with them..hey!!you shouldn't underestimate them..Some of them are university students and professional people..who has a very splendid career..:))!!!Let check some of those..which I think..BEST GILAKKKKKK!!!



You should check on this guy..if you really want to know about an awesome vlog..hahaha!!I never failed to laugh though,I already watched this video several time..And there is another guy..Mahlutfi..his vlog more to critizise people..I mean common things that our people do..hahaha!!Anyways..enjoy then..have a blast laugh..hahaha!!See you again..:)!!

Waalaikumussalam..

2 comments: